With the successful completion of a diverse range of large projects across Western Australia, Pilewest has quickly established itself as a leading supplier and installer of steel screwpiles, driven piles, sheet piles, soldier piles and anchors as well as auger drilling and down the hole hammer for rock. We also offer Pile testing services.
Additionally, Pilewest can also provide temporary shoring solutions utilising minimal disturbance solider piling techniques or traditional sheet piling options.
Pilewest brings together the following:
- The design and manufacturing experience of Instant Foundations Australia Pty Ltd, who first introduced steel screw foundations to Australian market in 1992.
- Experienced personnel with a wealth of specialised local knowledge in various piling design, installation, ground conditions and operating in remote locations.
- A network of professionals that can supply full engineering design, documentation, independent testing, certification and geotechnical investigation as required.
- Temporary shoring / retaining techniques, including soldier piling and sheet piling both with the options of being cantilevered, anchored or propped depending on the required retained height and site conditions.
- A range of specialised installation equipment, machinery and trained accredited operators.
- Third Party Quality Health, Safety & Environment Certified company.
Pilewest is committed to delivering the right foundation or temporary shoring solutions, please call or click Contact Us Now today to arrange a quote for your next project.